One Serious WAHM

Monday, April 03, 2006

Marketing

Marketing is not my strong suit when it comes to business. That's an area where Brian and I have to learn to work harder. I've been reading through a couple of books on self-publishing. Though we're not self-publishing, we're starting a publishing company, I'm finding that I can take the information from the books on self-pubbing and use it to apply to our efforts.

Last night I started coming up with marketing plans for the first few of our booklets. I'm working up a marketing plan for each one based on selling online and offline for each product. I came up with some awesome ideas based on the concept that if you offer people something for free, no matter how small it is, that's good enticement for getting them to buy. I think these marketing proposals are going to work well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home