One Serious WAHM

Friday, March 24, 2006

Cuisine Creator and WAHM Lessons

Brian's designing an online software interface dealing with recipes. I'm not allowed to share the details, but I can say that I think the main grocery shopper in every household will LOVE this idea. We've set it for launch on August 1. I think it's going to be great. I'm putting together the newsletter for it. I'm going to write most of the newsletter for now, though we're going to start paying for one article per issue. We have writer's guidelines here.

I'm also working on an anthology of stories from work at home moms. So far, I have 7 stories, including my own. I've edited them and advertised a little more. My main focus right now is getting more entries, but there's really not a lot I can do in that regard as I can't force people to submit. I'm just hoping that we get some good stories. Right now I'm going to wait a week or so to see if there's a new wave of stories from the ads I just put up. Then I'm going to think about running an advertisement. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home