One Serious WAHM

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Catching Up Over the Weekend

I worked on four projects that just needed some finalizing. I put up my birth announcement up for sale. I'm really excited about this project. I got someone from WAHM.com who did the design, and I put together the text and will handle orders from it.

I also designed my e-zine for writing parents. I've pushed the launch date back to April 15, but it's all ready to go. My part of Brian's newsletters for May are done, so that's ready for him to start on layout. I finished my personal writing site as well. It's going to have a free e-course on it. I'll be putting that together this week.

It feels good. I feel as if I'm starting the week off on the right foot. I have four open and ongoing projects: Dawson Progressive, WAHM Lessons, Home-Based Businesses book, and The WAHP. It should be a good week. I'll post my goals for the week later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home