One Serious WAHM

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Career Goals - part 2

Going back to Dawson is coming on all of a sudden, so we're still planning.

The general idea is that I'm focusing my work on three niche areas: writing, working from home, and college. I'm working on creating 2 online magazines and creating an organization for content writers to gain more knowledge and credibility in the fields about which I hope to write.

I'm also working on a new booklet: 101 Careers in Gender Studies. My first two booklets are The Basics of Web Writingand 102 Ways to Make Money from Home. I also run The WAHP, a site for work at home parents.

As if all of that (plus a very active 14-month-old won't keep me busy enough), I'm going to work on my first book. Plus Brian has a project up his sleeve, and I promised I'd edit his newsletter for that.

Whew! That's a lot, but I'm so excited! It's going to be awesome!

Brandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home