One Serious WAHM

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Breaking Down My Goals

As part of my One Serious WAHM site, I've decided to share with you my goals and how I progress toward them. I will admit that it's tough for me, and I'll tell you why. First I find that sharing your goals with anyone can seem silly. Perhaps you think others will laugh and think you're a dreamer. Or maybe they'll think you're not ambitious enough.

Second, the thought of public humiliation can be downright terrifying! In the past, I've come up with grandiose plans that never work out. I'm trying to change that by forcing myself to write my goals. If I do that, then perhaps I will know when I've hit the right spot with the plans.

So I'm going to share with you - starting tomorrow - how I've divided my goals for 2006.

As a writer, diversification is key. I couldn't make it on only one of my projects or even one type of writing. Instead I'll break it down for you step-by-step what I'm going to do. I hope that you’ll get as much out of it as I imagine that I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home