One Serious WAHM

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A New Venture

Well, I've decided to go ahead and take the plunge. I'm going to try online auctions. I talked to hubby about it last night, and he thinks it's a good idea, too.

I was going to do online auctions a while back, but I never got around to it. I ended up selling the things I was going to put up for auction at a yard sale. We went through our things a few weeks ago, and we've been stockpiling stuff for a yard sale. When I was looking through it, I realized there's some really nice stuff in there.

I've decided to give online auctions a try. For right now, until I see how it goes, my plan is to just put the money away in my son's college fund. I figure that our family doesn't need the money for living expenses, so we might as well put it to good use elsewhere. Plus it's easier to do it if I know that the money's going somewhere good!

I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home