One Serious WAHM

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What I Do

Now that I've shared a few things with you about what I've learned so far working from home, it's time to tell you all about what I do.

I am a writer, but it's much more complex than that. Being a writer means being able to diversify my income sources so that I can make something that begins to resemble a living. Right now, I write web content for 2 companies on a regular (weekly) basis. No, I won't tell you who they are. It isn't that I want to keep it a secret, but they're not hiring right now. Trust me, if they ever let us know they're looking for new people, I'll share that information.

I'm very interested in helping other people learn about web writing. I've written a booklet to do just that. I'm also working on more booklets since the first one has gotten a bit of a good response from very little advertising.

Over the next weeks, I'm sure I'll share more about my writing plights - after all, that's the point of my WAHM blog.

Plus, I have 2 new ideas for business ventures, and I want someone along for the ride with me. I'm going to try selling at online auctions, and I have some craft ideas that I want to put into motion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home