One Serious WAHM

Friday, March 03, 2006

Why I'm Serious

As you can see, I've named my blog "One Serious WAHM." That is because my goal is to make a full-time income from home. Many people who work from home only need (and want) to make $100-200 a month. If that works for them, I'm not judging that decision. It's just that I need and want to make a full-time income. Okay, I guess I don't technically need to anymore, but I do want to. It's very important to me. Last year, I made a little money, and I'm on pace to come close to doubling that this year. If so, I'll be making about half of what I made when I was a reporter.

The thing is that I never intended to be a WAHM, so I do have the desire to be able to support myself completely. Making enough money is important to me. Being good at my chosen career is vitally important to my identity, and that is why I'm a serious WAHM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home