One Serious WAHM

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Trying to Focus Again

One of my ongoing problems is the ability to focus on one task. I have so many projects going on, and so many ideas for new projects, that it's tough to get myself to stay on track. I get off-track because of the many projects we have going on, and then I have to regroup.

I'm getting much better because now I recognize when I get off more easily and can move backward to get myself caught up. I've found that in general I work better when I complete a whole task before moving on. If I can get a project done, then I'm ready to start on a new one and give it my full concentration. Otherwise I end up getting a little done here and there on a zillion projects, but I never feel the sense of accomplishment from getting anything finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home