One Serious WAHM

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Online Magazines

I'm starting up 2 online magazines. One's going to be called Now A Student. For right now, it's going to come out every 2 months. I don't think that I have the time to do it more often than that. It's going to focus on non-traditional types of students mainly online students and adult students with careers, children, and other things going on in their lives.

The other one's going to be called Writing Parent Online. The focus is about parents balancing writing and parenting. It will be monthly.

In the beginning, I'm going to have to do the bulk of the writing for the magazines because we can't afford to pay anyone anything decent. I'm going to have one section of WPO that will be paid. Other than that, I'll be doing it.

I'm excited about this project, and I think that eventually we will pay writers for it. That's what I hope anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home